This merit badge class will help Scouts understand:
- Building styles associated with specific periods of history
- Impact of architecture on society
- How to read architectural drawings
- Differences in building materials
- How to draw a floorplan
- Different career opportunities in architecture
The majority of the class will focus on section 3 (a-c) in the requirements PDF. All the remaining sections (1,2,4 and 5) may be completed outside of this class. Mr. Rodriguez will also be available to answer your questions towards this merit badge.
Location and Time
This class will be held at the Eagle’s Nest at St. Joseph Catholic Church. Hours for this class will be 6 PM – 8 PM on Thursday, February 6th, 2020.
This class is at capacity. We aplogize for the inconvenience. For questions, please contact us.